Congratulations to our recent winners:
- Kim Cable of Ngārangi, who won a $1000 impact grant, and
- Sarah White of The Sparkles Project, who won $1000 of business mentoring
Get the down low.
The Seedling Fund has been designed to help small businesses and social enterprises by providing grants, interest free micro-loans, and mentorship.
You can apply for a $1000 grant or loan, or $1000 worth of mentoring from Nurture. If you receive grant or loan funding, this should be used to help grow your business impact by delivering positive societal and/or environmental impact.
Any/all impactful businesses and organisations based in Aōtearoa New Zealand will be considered.
The Fund is currently accumulating funds after a recent distribution. Complete the application form below in order to apply for the next disbursement – scheduled to occur in Q4 2021.
For any questions or if you need assistance, please email us on email@example.com
Calculate loan payments with ease using our spreadsheet-based tools.
- This fund has been created for the broad purpose of helping small businesses and social enterprises succeed.
- Organisations with a social or environmental mission will be prioritised for loan funding.
- There is no guarantee that your application will be successful.
- Applicants will be advised on a rolling basis whether their application is successful or not.
- Nurture has sole responsibility for judging applications.
- There is no limit to how many times an organisation can apply in good faith.
- We may request further information from you to assist with our decision making process.
- By submitting your application, you agree to allow Nurture to use information you provided in your application to promote the Seedling Fund.
- Loans: Funds advanced are loaned to the recipient and are repayable upon demand, no more than once per year, at a maximum of 5% of business revenue/annum until the loan is repaid in full.
- Mentorship: Sessions are provided on an ad hoc basis and each successful applicant is entitled to five 1.5 hour mentoring sessions.
- Grants: Funds are untethered. Grant value includes GST