The Seedling Fund has been designed to help small businesses and social enterprises by providing interest free, micro-loans and mentorship.
All loans are for NZD $1,000 and funds should be used to help grow your small business and deliver positive societal or environmental impact.
Any/all businesses and organisations based in Aōtearoa New Zealand will be considered.
The Fund is currently accepting Expressions of Interest and is due to begin lending in Q1-2021. Complete the simple form below in order to register your interest.
For any questions or if you need assistance, please email us on email@example.com
Manage your cashflow better now. Get our templates.
- This fund has been created for the broad purpose of helping small businesses and social enterprises succeed.
- Organisations with a social or environmental mission will be prioritised for loan funding.
- There is no guarantee that your application will be successful.
- Applicants will be advised on a rolling basis whether their application is successful or not.
- Mentorship is on an ad hoc basis but each successful applicant is entitled to minimum 3 mentoring sessions.
- Seedling Consulting has sole responsibility for judging applications.
- There is no limit to how many times an organisation can apply in good faith.
- Funds advanced are loaned to the recipient and are repayable upon demand, no more than once per year, at a maximum of 5% of business revenue/annum until the loan is repaid in full.
- We may request further information from you to assist with our decision making process.
- By submitting your application, you agree to allow Seedling Consulting to use information you provided in your application to promote the Seedling Fund.